Day trip to Wachau by boat
The wine tavern is popular with locals and tourists for centuries. During a wine tasting you get to know this beautiful tradition.
Our offer for you
from € 46,50 daytrip with continental breakfast and so on.
Sunday and Monday whole season from May 17 to October 26 and additional October 3
|08.45 am||0||Vienna-Nußdorf||84||22.05 pm|
|11.00 - 11.30 am||34||TULLN||50||20.20 pm|
|14.10 pm||74||KREMS-Anleger 33||10||18.10 pm|
|14.35 pm||80||DÜRNSTEIN||4||17.55 pm|
|15.00 pm||84||WEISSENKIRCHEN||0||17.45 pm|
- 8.40 am boarding in Vienna-Nußdorf;
- 8.45 am Cast off" for the KAISERIN; breakfast on board.
- 11.00 - 11.30 am wine tasting in Tulln.
- Approx. 12. 30 pm beginning of service of the lunch. Possible exit either in Krems/Dürnstein or Weißenkirchen. We recommend our Electric-Bike-Tour Krems-Loiben-Dürnstein (app. 8 km). For prices of our Electric-Bikes please look at the starting page
- 17.45/17.55/18.10 pm boarding also possible in Weißenkirchen /Dürnstein/ Krems. Dinner on board.
- 22.05 pm arrival Vienna-Nußdorf
Discounts on the regular Price (look price list), can not be combined with other special reductions:
Reductions Groups: from 8 full paying person 5 % reduction, from 15 persons 7 %, from 21 persons 10 % reductions including visit of the wheelhouse of the boat if wished, exept for "Sonnwendfahrt" Wachau (no group reduction)
Children: children up to 11,9 years are free, up to 14,9 years 50 % reduction (including food), exept for offers with incl. train journey, then up to 5,9 years free and up to 14,9 50% off
People with disabilities:* 25 % reduction also for the second person
Seniors (from 60 years):* in October from Wednesday to Friday 25 % reduction (only by Bratislava tour)
Dogs: € 15,-surcharge (paying on board)
*Only with ID-Card, controls on board
My name is KAISERIN ELISABETH
my ideal measures: 57 m long, 10,63 m wide, 7,5 m over the water line and
1,35 m draught. Longest counter length of all Danube ships (31 m); air conditioning, 3 decks, max. 600 persons, large sundecks with deck chairs. 2 bars, 2 restaurants, 31 people board staff care for your well-beeing. Most modern nautical equipment like turn radius indicator, Schottel-360°-propeller, bow thruster, sonar, radar, and so on.
Your departure possibilities
GPS: 1190 Vienna, Heiligenstädterstraße 219 (250 m away from the boat); parking, railway street (on the south station Nußdorf).
Arrival with public transport:
By U4 till Heiligenstadt, Bus number 239 (every 15 minutes) to Nußdorf, 400 m from the boat away, or D-coach (runs till 0.35) till Nußdorf square
Tram line 40 to Nußdorf
Spittelau from 8.04 am (every day)/ 8.34 (only Monday-Saturday) Vienna-Nußdorf, arriving at 8.10/8.40 am; 250 m away from the boat, back Vienna-Nußdorf at 22.15 pm/23.15 pm (every day), duration 6 min
Arrival by car
From the Gürtel (passing the opera house) to the ending of the University of Economics and Business Administration in direction Klosterneuburg.
Along Brigittenauer Lände (B227) , exit Klosterneuburg B 14, drive slowly!
Exit green sign „Lagerplatz MA-28“
At Brigittenauer Sporn right and then cross the bridge Schemerlbrücke, left till Eisenbahnstraße (railway street).
Coming from the city center along “Heiligenstädterstraße direction Nußdorf, at Plachutta corner /sign “Schiffsanlegestelle” (shipping pier) right to Sichenberggasse.
Access for coaches max. 10 minutes before departure. Only holding while entry and exit (the same for the pick up)
- Vienna Hilton-Danube Waterfront (only at Bratislava tours, from 5 persons/hotel guests, announce at booking) U2 in direction Seestadt till Stadium, exit Vorgartenstraße (towards the direction of travel) - pedestrian crossing - entry Steinplattenweg - entry half left to the bridge (200m walk)
- Bratislava – near old town, pedestrian zone (300 m), directly on the bike trail to Hainburg
- Devin (Theben/Marchmündung) – 300 m Danube river promenade to the castle entrance , 9 km bike trail till Schloss Hof.
- Hainburg – 19 km bike trail starting pedestrian zone Bratislava, ideal for family tours bike/boat
- Krems – shipping pier number 33
- Dürnstein – directly, pier number 20
- Melk - main stream (“Hauptstrom”), 1.8 km from the center, pier 7 or 8, oxbow lake at upstream ( 900m to the railway station, good for a walk)
- Linz – Urfahrmarkt (with parking space, tram 1 and 2, stop Wildbergstraße/250 m)
- Passau - shipping pier 2 (near Luitpold Bridge, old town)