Day trip: Vienna-Bratislava-Vienna
The capital city of Slovakia is a popular tourist destination; church, Town Hall Square, Primate’s Palace with National Gallery, Palais Páffy or Pressburg with interesting exhibitions and much more can be discovered. You pass National Park Donau Auen, Hainburg, Braunsberg, Marchmündung and fortress Devin till Bratislava (134 m sea level).
Our offer for you
from € 42,- with continental breakfast, 4-course dinner and so on.
- Saturday whole Season from May 3 to October 31 and
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in May/June and September/October
- June 8 and 29 and July 28 and 29
|08.45 am||0||Vienna-Nußdorf||69||22.10 pm|
|09.00 am||4||Vienna-Hilton Danube "BF"||65||21.40 pm|
|Hainburg "B"||15||17.25 pm|
|11.40 am||58||Burg Devin "B"||11||16.50 pm|
|12.05 pm||69||Bratislava||0||16.00 pm|
|BF = stop if booked only uphill|
|B = stop if booked|
- 8.40 am Boarding in Vienna-Nußdorf
- 8.45 am "Cast off" for the Kaiserin Elisabeth, breakfast on board, the filling of the vast cambers and the opening of the gates are technical interesting.
- 11.30 am lunch on board
- 12.05 pm Bratislava, city walk (1 hour) € 2,50 or ride with a little train through the city € 6,-, can be booked on board
- 16.00 pm Departure Bratislava. Past Devin, Hainburg, Braunsberg and the National Park and back.
- Approx. 18.30 pm 4-course-dinner
- 22.10 arrival Vienna-Nußdorf. If wished the return Bratislava-Vienna is also possible (without surcharges) by bus. From Ship pier 16/17/19 pm, lasts about 60 min (U3-Erdberg). No reduction for dinner.
- Boat tour Vienna-Bratislava
- Boat (or bus) Bratislava-Vienna
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch prior arriving Bratislava
- 4-course dinner (salad buffet, starter, main course from the buffet, dessert)
- 1 drink (0.5 l soft drinks; 0.3 l beer, 1/8 l wine)
Prices for one way
|boat Vienna-Bratislava including breakfast and lunch||€ 30,-|
|boat Bratislava-Vienna including dinner and 1 drink||€ 38,-|
Discounts on the regular price, can not be combined with other special reductions:
Reductions Groups: From 8 full paying person 5 % reduction, from 10 persons 7 %, from 21 persons 10 % reductions including visit of the wheelhouse of the boat if wished
Children: per adult with max. 2 children up to 11,9 years are free, up to 14,9 years 50 % reduction (including food)
People with disabilities:* 25 % reduction also for the second person
Pupils, students (up to 26 years)* 15 % reductions Seniors (only by Bratislava tour) up to 60 years in October from Monday to Friday 25 % reductions
Dogs: € 10,-surcharge (paying on board)
*Only with ID-Card, controls on board
My name is KAISERIN ELISABETH ; my ideal measures: 57 m long, 10,63 m wide, 7,5 m over the water line and 1,35 m draught. Longest counter length of all Danube ships (31 m); air conditioning, 3 decks, max. 600 persons, large sundecks with deck chairs. 2 bars, 2 restaurants, 31 people board staff care for your well-beeing. Most modern nautical equipment like turn radius indicator, Schottel-360°-propeller, bow thruster, sonar, radar, and so on.
Your departure possibilities
GPS: 1190 Vienna, Heiligenstädterstraße 219 (250 m away from the boat); parking, railway street (on the south station Nußdorf).
Arrival with public transport:
By U4 till Heiligenstadt, Bus number 239 (every 15 minutes) to Nußdorf, 400 m from the boat away, or D-coach (runs till 0.35) till Nußdorf square
Tram line 40 to Nußdorf
Spittelau from 8.04 am (every day)/ 8.34 (only Monday-Saturday) Vienna-Nußdorf, arriving at 8.10/8.40 am; 250 m away from the boat, back Vienna-Nußdorf at 22.15 pm/23.15 pm (every day), duration 6 min
Arrival by car
From the Gürtel (passing the opera house) to the ending of the University of Economics and Business Administration in direction Klosterneuburg.
Along Brigittenauer Lände (B227) , exit Klosterneuburg B 14, drive slowly!
Exit green sign „Lagerplatz MA-28“
At Brigittenauer Sporn right and then cross the bridge Schemerlbrücke, left till Eisenbahnstraße (railway street).
Coming from the city center along “Heiligenstädterstraße direction Nußdorf, at Plachutta corner /sign “Schiffsanlegestelle” (shipping pier) right to Sichenberggasse.
Access for coaches max. 10 minutes before departure. Only holding while entry and exit (the same for the pick up)
- Bratislava – near old town, pedestrian zone (300 m), directly on the bike trail to Hainburg
- Devin (Theben/Marchmündung) – 300 m Danube river promenade to the castle entrance , 9 6m bike trail till Schloss Hof.
- Hainburg – 19 km bike trail starting pedestrian zone Bratislava,
- Krems – shipping pier number 33 or 25
- Dürnstein – directly, pier number 20
- Melk - main stream (“Hauptstrom”), 1.8 km from the center, pier 7 or 8
- Linz – Urfahrmarkt (with parking space, tram 1 and 2, stop Wildbergstraße/250 m)
- Passau - shipping pier 2 (near Luitpold Bridge, old town)