Day trip to Wachau by boat
The wine tavern is popular with locals and tourists for centuries. During a wine tasting you get to know this beautiful tradition.
Our offer for you
from € 46,50 with continental breakfast, 2 course-dinner and so on.
bike & boat combination
You go by boat with your own bikes or rental bikes (surcharge € 8,- please reserve) to Krems and then you cycle to Dürnstein along the Danube bike trail (8 km). Return by boat from Dürnstein.
Sunday and Monday from May 4 to October 20 and also October 22
|08.45 am||0||Vienna-Nußdorf||84||22.05 pm|
|11.00 - 11.30 am||34||TULLN "BF"||50||20.20 pm|
|14.10 pm||74||KREMS-Anleger 33 "B"||10||18.10 pm|
|14.40 pm||80||DÜRNSTEIN "B"||4||17.55 pm|
|15.10 pm||84||WEISSENKIRCHEN||0||17.45 pm|
|BF = Stop if booked only uphill|
|B = Stop if booked|
- 8.45 am Boarding in Vienna-Nußdorf;
- 8.45 am Cast off" for the KAISERIN; breakfast on board.
- 11.00 - 11.30 am Wine tasting in Tulln.
- Approx. 12. 30 pm beginning of service of the lunch. Possible exit either in Krems/Dürnstein or Weißenkirchen. We recommend our Electric-Bike-Tour Krems-Loiben-Dürnstein (app. 8 km). For Prices of our Electric-Bikes please contact us.
- 17.45/17.55/18.10 pm boarding also possible in Weißenkirchen /Dürnstein/ Krems. Dinner on board.
- 22.05 pm arrival Vienna-Nußdorf
Our tip: Castle ruin to Dürnstein
45 min walk from the boat and back, beautiful view
Discounts on the regular price, can not be combined with other special reductions:
Groups: From 8 full paying person 5 % reduction, from 10 persons 7 %, from 21 persons 10 % reductions including visit of the wheelhouse of the boat if wished
Children: per adult with max. 2 children up to 11,9 years are free, up to 14,9 years 50 % reduction (including food)
People with disabilities*: 25 % reduction also for the second person
Pupils, students* (up to 26 years) 15 % reductions
Seniors* (only by Bratislava tour) up to 60 years in October from Monday to Friday 25 % reductions
Dogs: € 10,-surchare (paying on board)
* only with ID-card, controls on board
My name is KAISERIN ELISABETH
my ideal measures: 57 m long, 10,63 m wide, 7,5 m over the water line and
1,35 m draught. Longest counter length of all Danube ships (31 m); air conditioning, 3 decks, max. 600 persons, large sundecks with deck chairs. 2 bars, 2 restaurants, 31 people board staff care for your well-beeing. Most modern nautical equipment like turn radius indicator, Schottel-360°-propeller, bow thruster, sonar, radar, and so on.
Your departure possibilities
GPS: 1190 Vienna, Heiligenstädterstraße 219 (250 m away from the boat); parking, railway street (on the south station Nußdorf).
Arrival with public transport:
By U4 till Heiligenstadt, Bus number 239 (every 15 minutes) to Nußdorf, 400 m from the boat away, or D-coach (runs till 0.35) till Nußdorf square
Tram line 40 to Nußdorf
Spittelau from 8.04 am (every day)/ 8.34 (only Monday-Saturday) Vienna-Nußdorf, arriving at 8.10/8.40 am; 250 m away from the boat, back Vienna-Nußdorf at 22.15 pm/23.15 pm (every day), duration 6 min
Arrival by car
From the Gürtel (passing the opera house) to the ending of the University of Economics and Business Administration in direction Klosterneuburg.
Along Brigittenauer Lände (B227) , exit Klosterneuburg B 14, drive slowly!
Exit green sign „Lagerplatz MA-28“
At Brigittenauer Sporn right and then cross the bridge Schemerlbrücke, left till Eisenbahnstraße (railway street).
Coming from the city center along “Heiligenstädterstraße direction Nußdorf, at Plachutta corner /sign “Schiffsanlegestelle” (shipping pier) right to Sichenberggasse.
Access for coaches max. 10 minutes before departure. Only holding while entry and exit (the same for the pick up)
- Bratislava – near old town, pedestrian zone (300 m), directly on the bike trail to Hainburg
- Devin (Theben/Marchmündung) – 300 m Danube river promenade to the castle entrance , 9 6m bike trail till Schloss Hof.
- Hainburg – 19 km bike trail starting pedestrian zone Bratislava,
- Krems – shipping pier number 33 or 25
- Dürnstein – directly, pier number 20
- Melk - main stream (“Hauptstrom”), 1.8 km from the center, pier 7 or 8
- Linz – Urfahrmarkt (with parking space, tram 1 and 2, stop Wildbergstraße/250 m)
- Passau - shipping pier 2 (near Luitpold Bridge, old town)