- Extension package "Saarschleife": In just 30 minutes by train (about half-hourly) to Mettlach and on the Saar cycle path back to the oldest city in Germany.
- Numerous sights from the Porta Nigra to the Reichsburg in Cochem are on the way.
- Experience the Moselle cycle path in its entire length!
- Lohenswerte Extra night in Perl to experience the day tour on the car-free, beautifully landscaped cycle path along the Moselle in France.
Daily arrival from April 28th to October 16th
Offseason: April 28th to May 5th
Low Season: May 6th – 20th , June 19th to July 15th
High Season: May 21st to June 18th, July 16th to October 16th
- 242 km by bike
- very well marked and asphalted, flat cycle paths
- 80% car-free cycle path, 20% little-used side roads
The official hygiene regulations and protective measures for COVID19 of the respective countries or federal states apply. For this reason, we kindly ask you to inform yourself in advance regarding the current measures and changes in offers (e.g. changed opening hours in the hotel restaurant).
- Cycle path quality
To Perl at the border triangle Germany/Luxembourg/France. Overnight at 3☼☼☼ Hotel Residence. Free public parking near the hotel.Day 2, Trier (46 km)
Through vineyards to Nennig (most important Roman mosaic in Germany) and beautiful market towns, such as Grevenmacher, Oberbillig and Konz to the day's destination. Overnight at 4☼☼☼☼Hotel Vienna House Easy or 3☼☼☼Superior-Hotel Deutscher Hof.Day 3, Neumagen-Dhron (45 km)
Through the Trittenheim Moselle loop into the oldest wine-growing village in Germany. Overnight at 3☼☼☼Hotel Lekker. Enjoy a wine tasting in the evening.Day 4, Traben-Trarbach (45 km)
To Bernkastel-Kues and Traben-Trarbach. Overnight stay in the 3☼☼☼Hotels Trabener Hof or Parkhotel.Day 5, Cochem (56 km)
Past Zell ("Schwarze Katz") and the steepest vineyard in Europe, the Calmont, to Cochem (Reichsburg). Overnight in the 3☼☼☼Hotels Noss or Zehnthof.Day 6, Koblenz (50 km)
After Treis-Karden and past Bischofstein Castle to the mouth of the Rhine at the Deutsches Eck. Overnight at 4☼☼☼☼Hotel Mercure.Day 7, Return home
Return transfer by train to Perl (1 x transfer). Transfer of your own bike by bus daily for an extra charge of € 26. - possible. Bike drop-off the day before until 4:30 pm at the hotel in Koblenz.
city tax up to € 3.- per person and night, payable on spot.
1 x overnight stay with breakfast in the mentioned hotels in Trier, incl. train ticket Trier - Mettlach, 42 km on the Saar cycle path flat and car-free back!
Overnight stay/breakfast including train ride:
Double room € 65.-
Single room € 92.-
- 6 x overnight stay with breakfast buffet
- Transport fee from place to place to Koblenz including liability up to € 700, - per person as well as rental bike + saddlebag
- Wine tasting
- Return transfer by train
- Information package with tour map
- GPS data of the route on request
- 7-day service telephone
Experience the Exhibition 2022 "The Fall of the Roman Empire" from 25 June directly in the ancient metropolis of Trier.
Double room € 59.-
Single room € 87.-