- Included parking space (unguarded) in Nauders.
- Top hotel in Verona (category A) for recreation, quiet but central (400 m from San Zeno).
- Every Friday to Sunday (and additionally every Thursday in June, July and September; October just Saturday) comfortable VIP bus transfer from the hotel in Verona back to your parked car in Nauders.
Daily arrival from May 18th to October 7th
Offseason: October 2nd to 7th
Low season: July 3rd to 20th and September 7th to October 1st
High season: May 18th to July 2nd and July 21st to September 6th
The light blue dates in the calendar are very popular dates. These can be booked online, but there may be surcharges or hotel or location changes. We would be happy to inform you based on your online booking how we can offer your bike holiday.
- 334-340 km by bike, 10 minutes by bus
- 90 % car-free cycle path, flat to slightly downhill; very well marked, 10 % on side roads and paths through orchards
- about 2.4 km before Albarè an incline (80 meters in altitude)
- Cycle path quality
To Nauders at the Reschen Pass (Tyrol).Day 2, Schlanders/Naturno (57/67 km total, approx. 31 km slightly downhill)
Past the Graun church to Glurns, the smallest town in South Tyrol. Through the Vinschgau past Silandro to the day's destination.Day 3, Bolzano (49/65 km)
To Merano and Nals, to the Adige-Eisack estuary and on beautiful cycle paths to the city of arcades.Day 4, Trento (61 km)
To the Salurner Klause (German-Italian language border) and further with views of the rugged mountain giants.Day 5, Riva/Arco (53 km)
Through picturesque vineyards to Rovereto and Mori; to San Giovanni and Lake Garda.Day 6, Cavaion Veronese (63 km bike, 10 minutes by bus)
Transfer to San Giovanni (3 km); continue to Belluno and a short stretch of road to Albarè and the day's destination.Day 7, Verona (41 km)
To the nearby Canale Camuzzoni, a course of water built 150 years ago to supply the moats of the fortifications of Verona. With magnificent views over the Adige Valley on car-free roads directly into the old town.Day 8, Return home
Booking of extra nights or every Friday to Sunday and additionally every Thursday in June, July and September (October just Saturday) VIP bus transfer from the hotel to Nauders (arrival about 2 pm). Taking your own bikes by bus for € 42.- (e-bikes € 48.-) possible; on the remaining days return by train to Mals (2 x transition, train-bound); via cab to Nauders (approx. € 35.- per ride, payable on spot).
Verona - cycling routes through the center in your documents - highly recommended! Tickets for the festival for € 40,- (sitting on the stone steps - Gradinata, not numbered). Schedule see: www.arena.it.
- 7 x overnight stay with breakfast buffet
- Parking (unguarded)
- Transport fee to Verona including liability up to € 700, - per person as well as rental bike (discount for own bike - € 90.-) + saddlebag
- Transfer Riva/Arco - San Giovanni including bike
- Return transfer Verona - Nauders/Mals
- Information package with tour map
- GPS data on request
- 7-day service telephone
If you arrive in the offseason from October 2nd to 7th, e-bike has no extra charge.
city tax up to € 3.50 per person and night.
If you have a cheaper offer for bike tours, bike and boat tours or cruises with the same services or dates at the time of booking, please send us a copy of the offer by e-mail. If you book at Donau Touristik, you will receive the best price.